Follow the participants here
Follow the times here
Organizers of Rally Stoholm ask you to pay special attention to safety when planning your visit to the event.
The following points may help you:
- All spectators are reminded that motorsport can be dangerous. Even if we take all reasonable precautions, inevitable accidents can happen. Be reminded that you attend at your own risk.
- We ask you to obey the instructions of the meeting leaders, spectators and police in relation to your safety and the safety of others.
- We ask you to take full account of the weather conditions when choosing your clothes. Likewise, we advise you to wear footwear suitable for outdoor conditions.
- We ask you not to bring your dogs to the rally as they may be disturbed by the loud noises. If you bring your dog, it must always be on a leash.
- Children and minors should always be supervised by a sufficient number of adults at all times who are responsible for their behaviour and safety.
- Beware of flying stones and uneven or slippery surfaces.
- Always choose a position to look above or at road level, never stand below road level.
- Always leave enough room to escape in a dangerous situation.
- Respect officials and follow their instructions
- Observe the colour-coded tape and all signage
- Use the natural environment to protect yourself
- Don't go on the rally scene
- Stay put and pay attention
- Remember that alcohol and drugs can impair your reactions and threaten your safety